Do you have the right people, processes and tools to drive double digit sales growth?
What’s At Stake?
Many professional service firms cannot get to the next level of growth because their sales are often dependent on one person, typically the CEO. Without hiring additional resources or building selling skills, your firm is at risk of plateauing.
There Is A Better Way…
Double Digit Sales Growth
The skills needed to be a trusted expert in your field are often much different than what is required to be an effective sales person. We bridge the gap by striking the right balance between sales efficiency and effectiveness and take a pragmatic approach to transforming your sales processes, talent and tools to deliver immediate and sustainable sales growth.
Solving Client Challenges
The Reasons Clients Come to Company Expert:
- We need to determine which markets and segments provide the best opportunity for growth and profitability
- We need help developing the right sales structure given our organization and existing skill sets
- We are struggling to determine the best sales model to implement given the skills and competencies of our people
- We need a channel strategy that can that can leverage our team and reach new customers
- What sales metrics and governance should we have in place to track and monitor our sales performance?
Some Examples Of Our Client Engagements:
- Sales efficiency and effectiveness assessment
- CRM tool selection and implementation
- Creating a sales playbook
- Developing a strategy for building and managing a healthy pipeline
- Developing effective presentations and proposals
- Channel and partnership strategy development
- Prioritize prospects through sales segmentation process
- Assess the sales competencies of your team
Download your free copy of the 6 Tips That Will Accelerate the Growth of Your Professional Service Firm
This is a must-read publication for professional service organizations that want to get to the next level of growth.
Professional Services Firm’s Results
Expected Client Outcomes:
- Increase in market share, revenue per deal, customer conversions and new clients
- Significant increase in partner/salesperson sales productivity
- Increase bid and win rates by creating compelling sales messaging
- Provide greater visibility into your sales pipeline and revenue forecast
- Confident and more effective sales team
- Lessen the dependency on any person to bring in sales
“Company Expert has made a significant contribution to the growth of my firm. The team has the ability to think analytically and in a structured manner, to create solutions that are creative and effective. Their diverse skills make them greatly valuable to a small firm where different roles have to be performed within a small team. Their development and implementation of our marketing and sales strategy
Building a funnel of good, qualified, sales-ready leads isn’t easy. Even when you identify good leads, converting them into sales takes effort. We have found that having a disciplined process is the most effective approach. Too often, leads generated from marketing may not always be good leads...
Measuring your brand online is something B2B firms can find challenging. This is due to the fact that a brand is often perceived as something intangible that can’t be measured. Since measuring a brand requires commitment of resources and attention, many B2B small to medium sized firms pay little...
Twitter averages 330 million monthly active users on its platform. From a popularity and usage point of view, its usage is lower than other social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook. However, Twitter is unique because the platform limits users’ messages to a maximum of 280 characters to...