Do you have the right people, processes and tools to drive double digit sales growth?
What’s At Stake?
Many professional service firms cannot get to the next level of growth because their sales are often dependent on one person, typically the CEO. Without hiring additional resources or building selling skills, your firm is at risk of plateauing.
There Is A Better Way…
Double Digit Sales Growth
The skills needed to be a trusted expert in your field are often much different than what is required to be an effective sales person. We bridge the gap by striking the right balance between sales efficiency and effectiveness and take a pragmatic approach to transforming your sales processes, talent and tools to deliver immediate and sustainable sales growth.
Solving Client Challenges
The Reasons Clients Come to Company Expert:
- We need to determine which markets and segments provide the best opportunity for growth and profitability
- We need help developing the right sales structure given our organization and existing skill sets
- We are struggling to determine the best sales model to implement given the skills and competencies of our people
- We need a channel strategy that can that can leverage our team and reach new customers
- What sales metrics and governance should we have in place to track and monitor our sales performance?
Some Examples Of Our Client Engagements:
- Sales efficiency and effectiveness assessment
- CRM tool selection and implementation
- Creating a sales playbook
- Developing a strategy for building and managing a healthy pipeline
- Developing effective presentations and proposals
- Channel and partnership strategy development
- Prioritize prospects through sales segmentation process
- Assess the sales competencies of your team
Download your free copy of the 6 Tips That Will Accelerate the Growth of Your Professional Service Firm
This is a must-read publication for professional service organizations that want to get to the next level of growth.
Professional Services Firm’s Results
Expected Client Outcomes:
- Increase in market share, revenue per deal, customer conversions and new clients
- Significant increase in partner/salesperson sales productivity
- Increase bid and win rates by creating compelling sales messaging
- Provide greater visibility into your sales pipeline and revenue forecast
- Confident and more effective sales team
- Lessen the dependency on any person to bring in sales
“Company Expert has made a significant contribution to the growth of my firm. The team has the ability to think analytically and in a structured manner, to create solutions that are creative and effective. Their diverse skills make them greatly valuable to a small firm where different roles have to be performed within a small team. Their development and implementation of our marketing and sales strategy
As Covid-19 sweeps the nation and the globe, businesses have scrambled to adapt and adjust. A study released on May 6th shared that 29% of companies saw sales in their workplace diminish during recent events. B2B companies are facing new hurdles, as many professional service and technology...
Creating a memorable brand voice and tone isn’t always easy and though the proliferation of digital marketing channels has reduced the gap between large professional service firms and small ones, it has also made it more difficult for any one brand to set itself apart. In the quest for...
Most of the time people judge a book by its cover or brand voice. If the cover does not capture someone’s attention immediately, then whatever is inside the book - no matter how intriguing - becomes irrelevant because of their initial perceptions. Your firm’s brand is the cover page of your...