HR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL
ALL THE PROCEDURES ARE IN MICROSOFT WORD AND YOU WILL RECEIVE INSTANT ACCESS THROUGH A DOWNLOAD LINK
FOR MORE INFORMATION VIEW THE TABS ABOVE
Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual
Now you can write your company’s Human Resources Department Operations Manual quickly and easily using our time tested Microsoft Word Templates. How fast is fast? How about in the time that it takes you to download it from our website? Writing your Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual using easily editable MS-Word Templates is a fast, simple process. That’s right, customizing the content is really that easy, they are MS Office Word documents. And, best of all, you don’t have to start from scratch.
An HR Policies and Procedures Template Simplifies Writing
Deploy human resources management best practices in your HR department or organization to increase consistency and decrease your HR risk. Choose any prewritten and fully editable HR policy template to simplify your task and save you countless hours of planning, research, and writing time.
Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual
This set includes answers to all your HR questions:
- What workplace rules or guidelines should be established?
- How long should various employee records be retained?
- What interview questions can you ask new job applicants?
- How do you perform background checks on new job applicants?
- What is your company policy on paid and unpaid leave?
- What is your company policy on disciplinary action and termination?
- How do you train and develop employees?
- What do you have to do to comply with OSHA, ADA, or HIPAA?
It also includes a ready to use Employee Handbook/Manual and HR Managers Manual.
Fast Easy HR Policies and Procedures Manual in MS-Word
Save time researching HR best practices. Save time writing HR policy and procedures and get back to what you like doing best – Managing the HR department. You will save hundreds of hours of research, writing, and editing with this easy to use and well-organized HR policy template. A collaboration of experienced technical writers and HR experts, this comprehensive tool for employee management includes easily editable and customizable employee policies.
The Human Resources Policy and Procedures Manual comes with 35 prewritten IT procedures, 48 HR Reports & forms, a Job Descriptions Writing Guide including 87 prewritten Job Descriptions, a sample HR Managers Manual, and a free Employee Handbook. You will get over 900 pages of content written by technical writers and reviewed by HR experts in the field.
Human Resources Policies and Procedures Templates Save Time
The HR Policy Procedures Manual includes coverage of some of your most important HR department topics in an easy-to-use Word format.
Sample Human Resources Procedures
The most critical HR procedures are all included in this manuals as well as a Sample Employee Handbook, Sample Job Descriptions, plus the required postings for EEO, OSHA, FMLA, etc. It also provides links to important government websites where you can easily find important and relevant information critical for effective employee policy management.
Federal and state laws and the growing number of cases of employee related litigation against management strongly suggests that a written statement of company policy is a business necessity for firms of any size.
Human Resources Policies, Procedures & Forms
In our manual, we also include a huge volume of the myriad of forms that you can use in your company to assist you in customizing both an individual personnel policy manual and Employee Handbook tailored to fit your company concerns and operations.
Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual includes Many Exciting Features – FREE!
- Required Federal Posters in PDF. Why pay extra for the EEO, FMLA, FLSA, EPPA, and OSHA posters that ALL businesses must display?
- Packed with HR Internet links and contact points saving you valuable time finding information on company personnel issues.
- A NEW HR Managers Manual that explains what the Americans with Disabilities (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or Drug-Free Workplace Act means to your organization and what you need to do to be in compliance.
- Includes an easily customized Employee Handbook and Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual
- Finally, a complete summary of every one of the policies, procedures, guidelines, rules, standards, practices, benefits, employee obligations assumed by employment, and policy violation procedures that you need in your business – NOW!
Reduce Your Company’s Exposure to Employee Liability
Well-written Personnel HR statements reduce your company’s exposure to various legal liabilities. They help in documenting, the fair and equal treatment required by federal laws while preserving a consistent level of health benefits and safety precautions to ensure a productive work force.
View a Free Sample Human Resources Procedure
View sample HR policy and procedure templates. When you are ready to purchase, you can buy now using our secure server and your manual will be available for immediate download. Take advantage of our money-back guarantee and buy the Human Resources Policies and Procedures manual risk free!
|Delivery Options||CD and Hard Cover Book, Download Only|