MARKETING THAT DRIVES RESULTS
Do you know who your best prospects are and how to differentiate your services from the competition?
What’s At Stake?
Without new customers, your business will not grow and thrive. To attract and retain customers, your business needs to embrace the value of marketing. Potential customers are not going to simply buy your services if they don’t know who you are, what you are selling and why they should choose you over the competition.
There Is A Better Way…
Differentiate From Your Competitors
Marketing professional services are difficult because services are intangible. Unlike a product, services cannot be placed on the shelf of your store, your clients cannot examine it, nor can they compare it feature for feature against your competitors. We help you cut through the clutter and deliver the right message at the right time to the right audience.
Solving Client Challenges
The Reasons Clients Come to Company Expert:
- Increasing our sales effectiveness by identifying and prioritizing our best, most likely customers is a top priority
- We need to truly understand the key challenges faced by our target markets and what solutions they are looking for
- We struggle to articulate what makes our business unique – How is our business positioned relative to competition and how can we differentiate my services from them?
- We need to refine the way we engage and communicate with our target market to ensure that we reach them with the right content at the right time
- It’s critical that we develop success measures of our marketing efforts and track their effectiveness
Some Examples Of Our Client Engagements:
- Value Proposition and Sales Messaging Development
- Buyer Persona/Buyer Profile Creation
- Content Strategy and Materials Assessment
- Current-State Go-To-Market Strategy Assessment
- Marketing Plan and Calendar Development
- Market and Customer Research
- Website Development
Professional Services Firm’s Results
Expected Client Outcomes:
- Alignment of your resources against the best market opportunities
- A value proposition that clearly differentiates your business from the competition
- Increase your win rates and shorten your sales cycles
- Reduce the time you spend developing and distributing high value content
- Increase the effectiveness of your sales and marketing
“Company Expert was one of the best consulting firms I have ever worked with. This is telling a lot because over the 20 years of my business I have worked with many (and spent a lot of money). They quickly narrowed down to exactly what we need help with. In my
As Covid-19 sweeps the nation and the globe, businesses have scrambled to adapt and adjust. A study released on May 6th shared that 29% of companies saw sales in their workplace diminish during recent events. B2B companies are facing new hurdles, as many professional service and technology...
Creating a memorable brand voice and tone isn’t always easy and though the proliferation of digital marketing channels has reduced the gap between large professional service firms and small ones, it has also made it more difficult for any one brand to set itself apart. In the quest for...
Most of the time people judge a book by its cover or brand voice. If the cover does not capture someone’s attention immediately, then whatever is inside the book - no matter how intriguing - becomes irrelevant because of their initial perceptions. Your firm’s brand is the cover page of your...