Project Management for Professional Service Businesses
In “Project Management for Professional Service Business,” you’ll discover a proven project management process that will help move every project smoothly from start to finish.
Most professional service businesses are overwhelmed with the daily process of managing and executing multiple projects.
For many firms, there are often several projects and clients to juggle simultaneously so it’s easy for tasks to fall between the cracks. Most likely, you probably have some projects you really want to achieve, but just can’t seem to get organized enough to complete them, or even to get started.
But businesses that use proven project management processes for even the smallest projects are able to achieve their goals faster, more profitably, and more efficiently.
The biggest problem professional service firms have with project management is learning how to apply a strict process to any size project.
Luckily, you can learn how to do just that and more in “Project Management for Professional Service Businesses”– a Focused Insights Report for small to mid-sized professional service companies.
By learning how to use project management skills to achieve more of your goals, you’ll build your reputation as someone who can really get results, and as a brand that clients can trust.
Here’s what you’ll learn in “Project Management for Professional Service Businesses”:
- Introduction to Project Management: You’ll explore the benefits of following project management principles, and how this translates to keeping your businesses healthy and clients happy
- Project Stages for Small and Medium Projects: You’ll discover the 3 key stages to all projects, so that you will be ready to apply them to a project of your choice as you complete the report.
- Develop a Project Plan: This section will guide you through the 4 components of creating a project plan, so you’ll have a repeatable process you can use for all projects in the future.
- Develop an Implementation Plan to Monitor Your Progress: You’ll create a detailed implementation plan, focusing on communication, so you can ensure the project is completely smoothly and they deliver on expectations and deadlines.
- Project Review and Closure Activities: Understand key project review and closure activities that you need to do every time, so you can measure results and improve on future projects.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, you’ll review what was learned and be guided through final action planning; now you’ll be ready to dive straight into completing a project.